If I were on Iron Chef, and the secret ingredient were chocolate, what 5 courses would I make?
1) To begin: a berry gazpacho topped drizzled with white chocolate.
2) Next up: a light spinach salad with fresh strawberries, raw almonds slices, goat cheese and chocolate vinaigrette dressing
3) Then: a small dish of macaroni and cocoa (as opposed to cheese). Ingredients: Cocoa powder, butter and sugar.. it sounds (and looks) gross but someone I love swears by it.
4) For the main: Cocoa and toasted-almond encrusted salmon with a side of sweet potato gnocchi
5) And finally: Chocolate fondue. Of course.
What would you make?